The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria and Intelligent Interactive limited: a Leading digital analytics company in Nigeria, are collaborating to empower organizations’ executives and bankers with AI and Analytics training that will enhance their productivity in areas where experience falls short.
Speaking with the CEO of Intelligent Interactive Limited Temiloluwa Sobowale On the need for training like this at this time he said “ There is a limit to what your experience can do for you in this digital age, you can only see the past if you are using your experience alone, but AI and analytics enable you to predict the future possibilities using your current data. The capability of identifying patterns like correlation and Causality from huge data sets cannot be processed by the human brain, hence not using AI and analytics for decision-making limits the outcomes of such a business executive”.
Titled: WHEN EXPERIENCE FALLS SHORT: “ANALYTICS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE EMPOWERING EXECUTIVE FOR PRODUCTIVE DECISION MAKING”.
At the end of the training, participants will:
- Gain full understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Digital Analytics
- Be equipped with hands-on knowledge and skill, that will enhance their decision making, leveraging AI and Analytics.
- Gain insights into how to retain talents within an organisation, through the use of HR Analytics
- Be able to leverage Ethical AI for business growth and sustainability.
The training will benefit team members who are Business Executives, HR Practitioners, Corporate Affairs Practitioners, Researchers, Compliance Officers, Finance Officers, and other members of staff with decision-making functions. Open to Bankers and non-bankers, the training will hold virtually on the 19th-20th of October.
- Sobowale Temiloluwa is the CEO of Intelligent Interactive limited, a Brand Marketing and digital analytics company. An Alumnus of Kellogg school of management USA, and a graduate of History and International Relations from Lagos State University. At Kellogg School of Management USA, he bagged a professional Executive scholar certificate in Marketing and sales, with specialization in brand marketing and analytics. His training in sales and marketing includes business growth, strategic data-driven marketing, brand management, analytics, and Artificial intelligence.
2. Sobowale, a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants in Nigeria ( an institutional affiliation to the global International Council of Management Consulting Institutes) is also certified from San Francisco University the USA, where he was trained and bagged certificates in Interactive Marketing & Measurement, Advanced Social Media and advanced Mobile marketing. Sobowale was the first individual in Africa certified by Google in 2010 in four areas (Search Marketing, Display Advertising, Reporting & Analysis, and Google Analytics) and became the first Consultant to Google in Nigeria, in 2010 where he managed both Adwords and analytics platform for over 200 get African business online project participants.
3. He also attended the International School of Communications, where he bagged certificates in Crises Management, digital communications, PR strategy development, online crises management, Social media measurement ETC. He has worked with companies in Nigeria and globally developing strategic, goal-oriented Interactive Marketing/ reputation risk management plans, with measurable results and impressive ROI delivered.
4. These brands include Gtbank, Zenith Bank, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Oando plc, and many more. He has recently been involved in various disruptive technology innovations, which included co-founding Insightely Incorporation a US-based analytics Company with analytics product release to his credit- Repnalytics.com, reputation analytics, and digital insights platform, used by approximately 30% of leading banks in Nigeria and Competitiveintelligence.io a digital competitive intelligence platform for Startups and SME’s.
5. He is one of the most experienced digital marketing professionals in Nigeria, with over 10 years of experience in managing digital marketing campaigns, online brand/reputation risk (for leading executives and organizations ). He uses analytics daily to solve complex business issues bringing out insights that were formerly buried in databases of these businesses, using data to achieve the desired business goal of growth, efficiency, productivity, and profitability as desired by the businesses he collaborates with.
‘Deji Balogun is Co-founder & Chief Technology Officer of Terragon – Africa’s leading Customer Data aggregation, enrichment, and activation marketing solution. He is a passionate and innovative leader with over a decade of experience leading teams, building and deploying enterprise software solutions across different countries, and making Terragon an exceptional place for developers, engineers, and other tech professionals to work.
His vision, design, and prudent management of the Tech stack is what has allowed the company to seamlessly evolve from a Telecoms Service provider in 2011, into a Digital Agency and now marketing cloud ecosystem featuring SaaS and Enterprise software solutions as well as key integrations with Pan-African Telcos and Big Tech companies such as Facebook.
With the best-of-breed Technology team made up of over 30 Product and Engineering teams distributed between Bangalore, India, and Lagos, Nigeria, he effectively manages them to support the Business teams based in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, and South Africa.
Under his leadership, Terragon has developed a number of proprietary data platforms and marketing solutions that are currently used by major multinational Brands including MTN Nigeria, Nigerian Breweries, Stanbic IBTC, etc. Terragon’s CDP is currently the first and only African- owned CDP to be verified by the globally renowned Customer Data Platform Institute.
He has worked to develop African tech talent by overseeing the tutelage of over 5,000 students at the “Terragon talent development hub” at Obafemi Awolowo University, at Ile-Ife, Nigeria, producing top talents that have gone on to deploy their skills at various global and Tech companies around the world.
Prior to joining Terragon, he was one of the pioneering Technology experts at Jobberman.com, Nigeria’s foremost jobs directory. He helped create the platform on which the portal runs today.
Deji is an alumnus of the Lagos Business School and the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Dr. Tunde Adegbola
Tunde Adegbola is a Research Scientist, Consulting Engineer, and Culture Activist. He holds a B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, M.Sc. in Computer Science, and Ph.D. in Information Science. As Executive Director of African Languages Technology Initiative (Alt-i), Ibadan, Nigeria, he leads a team of researchers in appropriating human language technologies for African languages. In this regard, Alt-i partnered with Microsoft to localize Microsoft Windows and Office Suite for Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba. Before Alt-i, he worked at Innovative Computing Group (ICG) Inc. Ohio, USA, applying Cellular Automata Transform (CAT), an innovative data modeling technology developed in ICG for the perceptual compression of Digital Audio.
He taught Artificial Intelligence and Automated Reasoning at the University of Lagos from 2008 to 2019 and has been teaching the same subjects at the University of Ibadan from 1990 till date. In 2016 he was commissioned by Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCo) to undertake Stake-Holder Consultations and Needs Assessments for the delivery of ICT Centres to some Nigerian universities as part of SNEPCo’s Corporate Social Responsibility program. He also coordinated the development of curricular and course materials for the M.SC and Ph.D. programs in Artificial Intelligence for the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
As a consulting Broadcast Engineer and Media Systems Integrator, he helped to develop the technology infrastructure for the Nigerian Motion Picture Industry (Nollywood), working with production houses such as Mainframe Productions, Klink Studios, Cinecraft, and Media International. He designed and installed many of the pioneering private TV Stations in Nigeria including Channels Television, MITV, and Africa Independent Television (AIT), which he designed, supplied, installed, and commissioned between 1995 and 1997. He has also worked in setting up new as well as enhancing existing radio and television stations in Senegal, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Liberia, Sierra Leone and SaoTome and Principe, consulting for various international NGOs and UN bodies such as Open Society Initiative for West Africa (OSIWA), International Alert, UNICEF, and UNDP.
He is at present the Chairman of the Technical Sub-committee of Digiteam; the Presidential body set up to guide the transition of television broadcasting in Nigeria from analogue to digital and also functions as a member of the Ministerial Task Force for the same purpose. He is also a member of the Digital Literacy Implementation Committee for South West Nigeria of the DAWN Commission.
A Chevening Scholar, Honorary Fellow of the Linguistics Association of Nigerian (LAN), former Council Member of the West African Linguistic Society (WALS), former board member of West Africa Democracy Radio (Dakar, Senegal), and recipient of various academic and professional awards, he has published many papers and journal articles in local and international scientific journals in the area of Human Language Technology (HLT) and he is very much sought after as a speaker in local and international conferences. An accomplished performing musician and a former national athlete, he is married with three children.
Date: October 19 – 20, 2021
Fee: ₦50,000 Per Participant
While the details of the program are contained in the attached flier, contact Abiodun on 07061004819 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.